Around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday night an electrical fire broke out in the ceiling above the front dining area of McDonald’s located at 116 Carrollton-Villa Rica Highway, Villa Rica, Georgia. The restaurant will remain closed until further notice.
The restaurant’s owner Michael Jasper tells us, “We are thankful there were no injuries. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we work to reopen the restaurant.”
The first step of the reopening process will begin with the drive-thru, which the owner hopes to reopen in the next 7 to 10 days. “Then we will focus our efforts on reopening the dining area,” said Michael.
He concludes, “We are thankful for the support of our community and look forward to serving everyone soon.”