Since we started serving our community 70 years ago, Tanner has emphasized the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. We realize that cleanliness is essential to better health. Protecting patients from disease is what we do.
The COVID-19 pandemic has meant raising our standards to an even higher level, with protocols for the health and wellness of our patients and visitors. We’ve always understood how vital a clean and safe environment is.
As we return to normal operations, we’re taking even more extraordinary measures to keep you safe and well.
- We’re triaging patients to determine who may have symptoms of COVID-19, and separating them into a different care path from other patients.
- We’re spacing out appointments at our Tanner Medical Group clinics and surgical centers, and enforcing social distancing in our waiting rooms to keep you safe.
- As always, we are using stringent sanitation practices throughout our clinics and hospitals to kill germs and keep public and patient areas clean.
- We’ve deployed our high-UV robots to zap germs from whatever surface that they may hide upon.
- And we’re following the best practices from the CDC and WHO to make sure whomever comes into our facilities is safe from COVID-19 exposure.
Visit tanner.org for more information on how we’re going above and beyond to ensure your health and safety.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.