Home Carrollton Sam’s House Gets Smoked Out

Sam’s House Gets Smoked Out

20120703-113530.jpg

Last night around 3AM the meat inside the smoker at Sam’s House got a bit to smokey. It caused an abundance of smoke to fill the smoker and store. As you can see from the picture lots of smoke started pouring out. The Carrollton Fire Department tells us that Sam’s House did not catch on fire during the ordeal. Thanks to those who sent pictures in and to the CFD for additional info. A similar situation happened about a year and a half ago. Sam’s House did not answer their phone this morning. They must be closed.

Previous articleAshley Stewart Starts Construction At Arbor Place
Next articleShane’s Rib Shack Douglasville
Entrepreneur and community leader, Jonathan is the founder of The City Menus. Through his business he embraces his passion for community and small businesses. In his spare time he travels the country finding breathtaking landscapes, unique city murals, and tons of great food. Each of his travels bring him inspiration for another adventure.