Home Carrollton Grill Fire At Applebee’s

Grill Fire At Applebee’s

Picture Taken by Carrollton Cheer on Twitter
Picture Taken by Carrollton Cheer on Twitter

Latest Update 11AM from Fire Chief Jimmy Bearden : There was a fire on the grill that damaged the fire suppression hood and vents. The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes and the damage was contained to the vent system itself. No damage to the building. They should be back open tomorrow 9/23.

The Applebee’s at McIntosh Plaza in Carrollton was closed due to a fire last night around 9:30pm Sunday.

 

Previous articleIt Seems Like Plato's But It's Thrifty Lizard
Next articleVR Elementary School Ribbon Cutting
Entrepreneur and community leader, Jonathan is the founder of The City Menus. Through his business he embraces his passion for community and small businesses. In his spare time he travels the country finding breathtaking landscapes, unique city murals, and tons of great food. Each of his travels bring him inspiration for another adventure.