Here is our first feature from the recipe series, “The Feast of the Seven Fishes.”
Shrimp Cocktail Shooters
Author: Nicole Chapman of Simply Catering
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup Heinz chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- ½ tablespoon horseradish
- 12 Shrimp, peeled and deveined (we recommend size 26/31)
- Lemon wheels for garnish
- Combine all cocktail sauce ingredients in a serving bowl and stir to blend, set aside.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 mins until pink.
- Drain and put shrimp in an ice bath.
- Use funnel to pour cocktail sauce into shot glasses.
- Garnish each shooter with one shrimp and one lemon wheel.
- Serve immediately.
See More Recipes By Clicking Here