Flamingos are hiding out in businesses throughout west Georgia and Tanner Health System’s Get Healthy, Live Well needs your help finding them.
Get Healthy, Live Well has partnered with the Main Street programs in Carrollton and Villa Rica to host a “Find the Flamingo” scavenger hunt to kickoff its #SummerOfHealth campaign.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit GetHealthyLiveWell.org to download a scavenger hunt passport that includes a list of flamingo hiding places or go to each city’s Main Street office and pick-up one.
- Hunt high and low until you find the flamingo.
- When you find the flamingo, the merchant will sign or stamp your passport.
- Snap a pic with your new feathery friend, and return the flamingo to its hiding place.
- Share your pic on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #SummerOfHealth and #FlamingoFinder.
- Bask in the glory of your achievement.
- Bring your passport to the Happy Flappy Flamingo Festival on June 4 from 11am to 1pm at The Amp in Carrollton and on June 11 from 6 to 8pm at The MILL in Villa Rica.
- Receive a prize for collecting 10 or more signatures and be entered into a drawing to win a gift basket.
See how many you can spot!