Believe it or not, fall is in the air, the holiday season is just around the corner, and butter’dudder is ready to celebrate with seasonal flavors and events.
Now available in both stores the delicious fall flavors include:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Inspired by the popular fall coffee drink, this treat features coffee, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, and real pumpkin.
- Apple Crisp – This flavor includes fresh, locally-grown apples, apple pie spices, and their homemade streusel to make a delicious ice cream that tastes like apple pie a la mode.
- Carrot Cake – This option tastes just like Grandma’s homemade carrot cake! They juice fresh carrots to create the carrot ice cream, swirl it with their cream cheese icing ice cream, and then add homemade carrot cake pieces that include walnuts, raisins, pineapple, and coconut.
As fall winds down and the holidays approach, yuletide favorites will return including Pecan Pie, Peppermint, Egg Nog, Cranberry, and Peppermint Mocha.
In addition to seasonal flavors, butter’dudder has also kicked off their annual “Crafts and Cream” events. Great for the whole family, $10 includes ice cream and all the supplies for the crafts. Upcoming events include:
- December 2020 – a stocking decorating event.
- February 2021 – a cookie decorating event.
Stay tuned to butter’dudder’s Facebook and Instagram pages for exact dates and more information.. butter’dudder is located in Carrollton at 207 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117 and in Bremen at 205 Davis Blvd.