Unforgettable performances scheduled in 2021 from legendary acts to include
Marty Haggard, T. Graham Brown, Lorrie Morgan, Billy Dean and many others
BREMEN, Ga. (Oct. 22, 2020) – Eleven shows scheduled at Mill Town Music Hall in 2021 go on sale to the public beginning on Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 9 a.m. ET. The shows lineup features award-winning artists from multiple genres who will be taking the stage to entertain fans at the intimate venue. Mill Town Music Hall focuses on family-friendly music and events and is located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen, Ga. (1031 Alabama Avenue).
New season ticket holders can still purchase the Winter/Spring package and receive multiple benefits through Monday, Oct. 26 by calling the box office at 770-537-6455.
The 11 unforgettable performances going on sale on Oct. 27 include:
- Marty Haggard ($35 premium reserved/$30 reserved) – Saturday, Jan. 16
- Josh Turner ($75/$70) – Saturday, Feb. 6
- Moe Bandy, TG Sheppard, Jeannie Seeley ($43/$38) – Saturday, Feb. 20
- The Crabb Family ($45/$40) – Saturday, March 6
- Mickey Gilley ($45/$40) – Saturday, March 27
- T. Graham Brown/Lee Roy Parnell ($43/$38) – Saturday, April 10
- Lorrie Morgan ($45/$40) – Saturday, April 17
- The Drifters/The Platters/The Coasters ($45/$40) – Saturday, May 1
- Restless Heart ($40/$35) – Saturday, May 8
- Greater Vision and The Diplomats ($33/$28) – Saturday, June 19
- Billy Dean and the Steel Horses ($38/$33) – Saturday, June 26
There are four easy and simple ways to purchase individual concert tickets:
- Call the box office at 770-537-6455
- Visit the box office in person at 1031 Alabama Ave. in Bremen, Ga.
- Order online at www.milltownmusichall.com
- Call TicketsWest at 888-479-6300
Mill Town Music Hall can comfortably seat more than 1,000 people and features state-of-the-art audio, video and lighting systems. The venue hosts numerous Country, Classic Pop/Rock, Motown, Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions.
For more information about the venue of the upcoming concerts, please visit us at www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow us on Twitter @Mill_Town_Music_Hall or on Facebook.
# # #
About Mill Town Music Hall Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality entertainment venue. Opened in February 2012, it is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats over 1,000 people. Featuring state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems, the venue hosts numerous concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate and private events. The venues top sponsors include: Tanner Health System, R.K. Redding Construction, GreyStone Power Corporation, Systems & Methods Inc. (SMI), Aubrey Silvey Enterprises, Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, Haney Farm and Ranch and Powersports, West Georgia Resources, Gradick Communications, the Coca-Cola Company, John Thornton Cadillac Buick GMC, Synovus Bank, West Georgia Technical College, and West Georgia Forklift Repair Service. Please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.